All of Seeds of Wellness’ aromatherapy products come from American owned companies:
Candles – pillar and votive sizes
- Hand poured by Sacred Path Candles
- No chemical scent holder
- Aroma throughout the candle
Essential Oils and Diffusers
- Pure therapeutic essential oils – single and blends
- Variety of diffusers with and without heat
- Carrier oil
- Products mad with essential oils – lotion, muscle rub, toothpaste, etc.
- Satya Sai Baba Nag Champa stick incense
- Wild Berry cones, sticks, and fragrance oils
Pinch Me Therapy Dough – two sizes available to help reduce stress
What is aromatherapy? Merrim-Webster’s definition: massage of the body and especially of the face with a preparation of fragrant essential oils extracted from herbs, flowers, and fruits; broadly : the use of aroma to enhance a feeling of well-being.
The scientific concept of aromatherapy, the use of essential oils to treat or prevent disease, has been around since the early 1900s. However, the use of plant oils for therapeutic purposes goes back over 6,000 years. How aromatherapy may work is not entirely clear.
While health benefit claims made by aroma therapist have been unproven, clinical studies have shown that aromatherapy combined with other treatments has show positive effects. Aromatherapy helps the body cure itself through natural ways, but it does not cure conditions. Most of the benefits seem to be related to improving the mood, relaxation and pain relief when it is used correctly.