Cannabidiol (CBD) hemp oil is extracted from industrial hemp plant, a relative of marijuana, which contains only trace amounts (- 0.3%) of THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol), a psychotropic compound that causes a high. CBD offers many medical benefits with minimal side effects by interacting with the Endocannabinoid System (also called the Endogenouse Cannabinoid System) in our body.
CBD Hemp Benefits
The nutritional benefits of CBD Hemp include omega fatty acids, amino acids, protein, antioxidants, calcium, potassium, and B vitamins. [Source: Hemp As Food – CBD Hemp Warehouse]
The health benefits of CBD documented in medical journals and research publications:
- Epilepsy – some evidence that CBD works as an anticonvulsant
- Chronic pain – especially nerve pain and pain due to inflammation
- Anxiety – research show CBD reduces anxiety in humans and animals
- Depression – small doses have an “active” effect that helps with focus and activity, but large doses result in a “sedative” effect.
- Arthritis – shown to reduce joint pain both orally and as a topical
- Diabetes – early findings, show slowing down cell damage related to diabetes
- Drug Addiction, alcoholism and smoking – found to help curb the desire, especially for nicotine
Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.
Is CBD Legal?
Since CBD hemp oil is sold as a healthy dietary supplement and is not derived from marijuana, CBD is legal anywhere in the USA and over 45 countries. Therefore, you can purchase CBD without a prescription or permit.
CBD Products We Provide
Seeds of Wellness carries a variety of CBD products made by Blue Moon Hemp, 3CHI, For The People, Wyld CBD, and Zuri on a regular basis, which include the following:
- Tinctures (Oils) – Broad spectrum CBD in 250mg and 500mg (30 ml) and full spectrum CBD in 300mg (10 ml), 600mg (15 ml) and 1,200mg (30 ml)
- Animal Tinctures (Oils) – Broad Spectrum CBD in 250mg bacon flavor (30 ml) and 250mg Tuna flavor (30 ml)
- Gummies – 500mg (25mg each) in 2 oz bottle, 250mg in 2 oz bag, and 100mg in 2 oz bag (All gummies contain broad spectrum CBD)
- Salve – 250mg broad spectrum CBD (2 oz jar) and full spectrum CBD salve in 75mg (2.5 oz tin) and 600mg (2 oz jar)
- E-liquid– 250mg CBD (30 ml) with broad spectrum CBD
- Disposable Vape Pen – Broad spectrum CBD vape in 70mg and 300mg
We also provide Zuri-Freeze, 300mg CBD roll-on (3 oz) and 200mg CBD Bath Bomb Powder (16 oz jar), by Zuri CBD. Also, Fibromyalgia Salve, an all-natural salve containing herbs and CBD to help reduce nerve pain and inflammation, by The Garden Variety. If you need higher CBD milligrams and/or specific CBD products, we can special order those items for you.
Stop in or call 440-933-7733 to learn more about these products.
To learn more about CBD, please visit our blog posts:
Cannabidiol (CBD) Hemp Oil – What Are the Benefits?
The Different Types of CBD Products: Full-Spectrum, Broad Spectrum and Isolate
Cannabidiol: from Abusive Drug to Potential Cure
What Is a Tincture, and How Do I Use It?