The nutritional benefits of CBD include omega fatty acids, amino acids, protein, antioxidants, calcium, potassium and B vitamins. [Source: Hemp As Food – CBD Hemp Warehouse]
The health benefits of CBD that are documented in medical journals and research publications:
- Epilepsy – some evidence that CBD works as an anticonvulsant
- Chronic pain – especially nerve pain and pain due to inflammation
- Anxiety – research show CBD reduces anxiety in humans and animals
- Depression – small doses have an “active” effect that helps with focus and activity, but large doses result in a “sedative” effect.
- Arthritis – shown to reduce joint pain both orally and as a topical
- Diabetes – early findings, show slowing down cell damage related to diabetes
- Drug Addiction, alcoholism and smoking – found to help curb the desire, especially for nicotine
Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.
Is CBD Legal?
Since CBD hemp oil is sold as a health dietary supplement and is not derived from marijuana, CBD is legal anywhere in the USA and over 45 countries. Therefore, you can purchase CBD without a prescription or permit.
Products We Provide
Seeds of Wellness carries a variety of CBD products made by Blue Moon Hemp on a regular basis, which include the following:
- TruBlu Tinctures – 250mg and 500mg in natural, berry and peppermint flavors
- TruBlu Animal Tinctures – 250mg bacon flavor
- CBD Gummies – 10 piece package with 10mg of CBD in each gummy
- CBD Lozenges – 8 piece package with 3mg of CBD per lozenge
- CBD Gum – 8 piece package with 5mg of CBD per piece of gum
We also provide Zuri-Freeze, a 3 oz. roll-on with 300 mg of CBD, by Zuri and Fibromyalgia Salve, an all natural salve containing herbs and CBD to help reduce nerve pain and inflammation, by The Garden Variety. If you need higher CBD milligrams and/or specific CBD products, we can special order those items for you. Stop in or call 440-933-7733 to learn more about these products.
To learn more about CBD, please visit our blog posts:
Cannabidiol (CBD) Hemp Oil – What Are the Benefits?
Cannabidiol: from Abusive Drug to Potential Cure
What Is a Tincture, and How Do I Use It?