Meditation helps you relax, regenerate your energy and balances. It also helps you connect with your inner peace, improves your self-awareness and deepens your spiritual connection.
Group meditation elevates each individual’s intent and great shifts can occur. A real connection happens by tapping into the same peace and silence together. This provides stronger healing powers than meditating alone.
- Support of others
- Learn new meditation techniques
- Inspires and motivates to commit to regular practice
- Meditate longer than when you meditate alone
- Sense of acceptance and belonging
- Unifies and strengthens intention
- Enhances spiritual growth
- Learn from each other
Seeds of Wellness offers a monthly group meditation that explores different types of meditation. Please join us on the second Sunday of each month at 12:30 pm. During the meeting, we discuss the meditation technique we are doing and then meditate together using this technique. The group is free – donations are welcome.
Go to our Events webpage to learn more about our Exploring Meditation Group.
Source: “6 Reasons Why Group Meditation Is Awesome” by Kathryn Remati